In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
We are looking for that uniquely talented, experienced, high-performing enterprise sales professional who loves the thrill and pursuit of acquiring new customers, while also excelling in the role of account management (growing revenue and expanding our footprint across a set of named accounts). As an Enterprise Account Executive you will lead and execute a highly differentiated, value based sales process anchored to early executive access and a collaborative assessment of business (current state / future state), operating as comfortably and engaging with a C level executive as you do with a front line analyst. The right person will have a plan for how to ingrain themself within accounts as a trusted advisor, acting as a resource for strategic guidance and industry best practices based on your prior retail and/or MarTech experience.
- Gain command of Bluecore’s identification and customer movement messaging, solutions and other core differentiators
- Collaborate with the MDR team, build high value, highly qualified new business pipeline
- Partner with Customer Success by meeting with them consistently to strategize on account plans and ensure maximum client adoption, value and expansion of Bluecore’s solutions and services
- Own contract negotiations, internally and externally, for new, upsell, expansion and renewal opportunities
- Mastery of accounts and opportunities, demonstrated through accurate forecasting
- Consistent quarterly quota attainment
- Immaculate and consistent CRM hygiene
- Meticulous planning and preparation.
- Think independently, communicate with diplomacy, collaborate authentically across the organization
- Act with intention and seek to hear, then apply, different ideas and points of view on new and upsell opportunities
- Follow Bluecore's strategic sales process, able to leverage as a framework for engagement but execute as designed
- Minimum 5 plus years demonstrated track record of winning new business and growing existing enterprise business in high tech/SaaS space
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and expert pipeline management
- Exceptional presentation skills, obvious confidence in delivery, has commitment to preparation
- Well versed in value-based solution selling with an ability to implement the MEDDICC qualification process
- Able to travel approximately 25% travel
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills.
- Educated in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an email service provider or marketing cloud is a plus
- Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers.
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
In Return, we will invest in you; and in your customers. You will be supported by a world class team made up of some of the most prominent names in SaaS who turn our customers into advocates; and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career. Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.”
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.