In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
The Engineering team’s Technical Services arm at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
Bluecore’s Forward Deployed Engineer (FDE) unit is a software engineering team dedicated to helping Bluecore customers extract maximum value from the Bluecore Retail Data Platform. As FDE , you will bring your technical know-how to the main connections of the Bluecore engine to our clients - drawing meaningful intelligence from their websites and implementing marketing solutions that map to the customer’s vertical, audience behavior and product mix.
You Are A Perfect Fit If You Love:
-Interfacing with Clients: You are someone who loves chatting with clients and figuring out how to push the limits of Bluecore’s technology for them. You are an equal parts engineer, consultant, and subject matter expert with distinct gravitas. Our customers are often non-technical and are responsible for choosing and buying technically sophisticated products. The better we are at helping them understand and use our product, the more successful they will be and the more they will appreciate Bluecore.
-Solving unique, complex problems: You are someone who can think critically, often on the fly, about nuanced technical problems to devise a scalable, maintainable solution. You enjoy the puzzle and the process of iterating and ideating before implementing a solution, and you are able to break complex problems into simple components for better analysis and digestion.
-Metrics and Data: You are someone who finds yourself consumed by daily, weekly and monthly metrics and loves turning those into best practices. Seriously, you will advise executive-level decision-makers at industry-leading brands on best business practices.
-Teaching Others: You are someone who actually believes that diversity in thought and skills makes for a better workplace and a better you.
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact for clients both pre- and post-launch: working with them to integrate their website and databases with Bluecore, as well as helping establish and maintain a strong, long-term technical relationship between their systems and Bluecore.
- Working closely with clients and with our Customer Success team to think creatively and strategically about ways to extract maximum value from the Bluecore platform, designing and implementing custom technical solutions as needed.
- Develop the best technical solution possible for the toughest challenges that our customers will throw at you.
- Ideate, develop, and improve upon internal tooling, procedures, and processes that facilitate the work of the Technical Services team.
- Monitor the overall health and uptime of our most critical connections to clients
- Work as a liaison between clients, Customer Success, and the product development team to improve Bluecore’s product offering.
- Experience 2- 5 years into Solutions Engineering.
- Successful completion of a reputable Coding Bootcamp or similar level of programming knowledge.
- Current or past professional experience in a client-facing role, working and communicating directly with customers.
- Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
Nice to have
- Expose to (interested in learning) in SQL, Python, or Google Cloud functions.
- Familiarity with Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce, or other Emerging Technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) platforms.
- Ability to grow into a client-facing technical resource as career progresses in Bluecore.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.