In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
As a Customer Success Manager you represent Bluecore by supporting, strategizing and executing with sophisticated Enterprise e-commerce marketing teams. You are accountable for the customer’s overall success with Bluecore, including adoption of Bluecore solutions, maintaining overall customer health, experience, and satisfaction, and having a strong focus on the customer retention. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric analytical problem solver who loves finding opportunities for our partners and is inventive & tenacious in efforts to bring those to life. You will play a meaningful role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heros within their organization!
- Drive performance marketing for our retail e-commerce customers through understanding their business needs, mapping goals, and executing on marketing strategy through the use of Bluecore’s platform
- Proficient in implementing and managing Matech SaaS solutions for multi-level customer environment
- Deep understanding of email marketing, SMS marketing, digital marketing operations, ESP platforms, data analytics, business intelligence, CRM and database integrations
- Manage customer experience through effective communication, maintaining customers overall health, and having a strong focus on growth and performance to ensure retention
- Utilize your knowledge of the customers marketing initiatives, segments, marketing stack, and technical capabilities to optimize their use of our solutions in a way that builds our strategic impact and drives deeper product utilization.
- Partner with Services, Product, Sales and other internal teams to identify and prioritize new capabilities that could add value for the customer and collaborate on launching new offerings.
- Present data driven recommendations, content and audience recommendations, and program expansions to customers by leveraging your analytical skills and retail e-commerce industry knowledge
- Apply strong program management rigor; able to multitask, effectively prioritize issues/escalations, and manage multiple customer initiatives simultaneously.
- BA/BS degree and 4 + years of relevant experience working with or adjacent to marketing strategy that drives growth for a retail e-commerce company
- Brand-side retail experience or digital marketing experience for retail customers required
- Customer success, account management or related experience in a fast paced, innovative SaaS technology company a plus
- Experience and domain knowledge in digital marketing solutions, online consumer analytics (e.g., analysis of online transactions, avg. order value, conversion rates) and Web-based reporting (e.g., MS Access, Cognos, Crystal Reports) strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel to customers at least 20% of the time
- Self starter, who enjoys working with a team and managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Salary Range: $85k to $110k+bonus
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.