In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
We are looking for a robust Account Executive to drive new business. This role is responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting marketing leads. As a Bluecore Account Executive will have demonstrated selling multi-faceted engagements in the ecommerce industry, be comfortable navigating sophisticated organizations and boast outstanding sales discipline. The chosen candidate will have an understanding of the retail and MarTech industry with a background in solving business problems with data!
Build and maintain a healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within a defined book of business while maintaining outstanding Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts.
We look for sales professionals that can gain Command of Bluecore Message and have the ability to master the business problem we solve, the value Bluecore provides and why it is unique in the marketplace!
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced initial commercial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client; shepherd the deal through legal negotiation
- Forecast and maintain territory planning on a quarterly basis
- 5 plus years demonstrated track record of winning new business in high tech/MarTech space coupled with strong contacts in retail. Experience selling web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications with eCommerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Extremely well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene. Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners.
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Our office is currently fully remote with the option of remaining remote or potentially returning to our NYC HQ if and when appropriate.
- This role may require travel in the future
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.