In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
The QA specialist will be responsible for ensuring all promotional campaigns (email/web/sms) are sent error free with minimal rounds of revisions or feedback.
They will be doing the final checks before sending deliverables to customers and must be extremely detail oriented.
This is a unique opportunity to come in and help reshape our workflows and ensure we are providing an outstanding experience to our customers!
- Develop and execute test plans against campaign requirements and specifications.
- Test email/site campaigns on multiple devices and browsers, to ensure accurate rendering.
- Test templates/campaigns from a functional standpoint: including link verification, tracking information, audience creation etc.
- Report and validate issues and defects in a clear and organized manner using our feedback systems.
- Document and report on recurring issues so we can address and course correct as a team.
- Serve as a POC for Onboarding/CustomerSuccess/PMs for project specific questions/updates.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ Years of production QA experience
- Knowledge of best practices laid by the W3C and WCAG standards
- Attention to extreme details and perfection at a pixel level
- Understanding of design aesthetics, graphic standards and brand consistency
- Familiarity with browser inspector, cross-browser testing and debugging
- Experience with Accessibility testing
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop/Sketch/Figma
- Experience with JIRA, Monday.com or equivalent PM tools preferred
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.