In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
- Develop a team of engineers through 1-1 career coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineering teams, data scientists, product owners, and stakeholders to solve interesting and challenging problems across our marketing platform
- Advising on best practices for designing and architecting scalable solutions, including design reviews, code reviews, and onboarding new technologies
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, and performance
- Work closely with the recruitment team to hire and onboard engineers
- Foster an excellent work environment and a fast-paced engineering culture of continuous improvement
- 7+ years of software engineering experience and 5+ years of management experience
- Fullstack expertise with Python and React.js (Typescript) being the main technical stacks. Golang is a plus.
- Experience building similar industry solutions preferred: especially data-driven, complex, customizable enterprise SaaS products within the marketing/advertising/e-commerce space
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining modern applications or data pipelines on public clouds (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS)
- Experience building SOA/micro services oriented applications
- Experience with high-trafficked system involving heavy usage of messaging, queues, or pub/sub mechanisms (in the order of millions of messages per day)
- A highly technical and effective people manager with experience directly leading teams
- Proven track record of agile management with different engineering teams and products
- Excellent communication skills, used to collaborate both within engineering and across all functions of the company to drive engineering initiatives
- Excellent mentoring and review skills to help engineers make technical and career progress
- Track-record of delivering high-quality products and a knack for getting things done
Salary Range: $190k - $240k
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.